July 11, 2009

Things I Love This Week! :]

Helloooo, here are some things I love this week :]

♥ The anniversary of John Lennon and Yoko Ono's Bed-In For Peace.

♥ ZOMGZ ROFLMAO LOLZ Probably one of the funniest things ever, Snacks and Shit: Ridiculous Rap Lyrics.

♥ Fireworks on the beach!



♥ Cuban food! Cuban fritas + jugo de mango = muy delicioso!



♥ Cuban figures of speech! One of my favorite examples is "Vamos a echar un pie".  It literally translates to "let's go throw a foot", but it's meant as "Let's dance!"

♥ The Big Bad Beetleborgs Movie! Something reminded me of it the other day, but I couldn't remember what it was from.... and now I remember! I used to watch it all the time when I was younger.


♥ Serious conversations about nerdy topics! Examples: Power Rangers, Ninja Turtles, what to do if your friend turns into a zombie... Like, if zombie-ism is a virus, then the zombies eat people to try to get the virus to spread. So if your friend is a zombie, but still coherent, you could totally find a way around them eating people, since zombies don't need to eat. See? Totally nerdy, but TOTALLY RIGHT.

♥ Taking time for myself to just sit down and write.  It really helps me clear my head and having a creative outlet always feels great.

♥ Text Messaging. Hello technology, I love you.

♥ Ultimate Frisbee! I'm really not that good at it at all, but it is sooo much fun.

♥ Malcolm in the Middle. "You're not the boss of me nowww" Best show ever.


Woo, this is a really big list! Yay!

"Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom."
-Marcel Proust


What are you totally, absolutely loooooving this week?

xx
Nikkidee! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

C-C-C-Comment! :]

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails