December 11, 2008

December 11


Today is Dec. 11. Do you know what that means?

It's my birthday!

I'm having a pretty great day so far. :]

I thought this was cute:



I also got some fun stuff from my friends! :]
My friend Bobby's mom made me a ridiculous amount of cookies! They are so good!
My friend Jyl got me this shirt, which I love:

My friend Emily made this! Isn't it so cool?!??


And this is what I wore:
♥ red cami
♥ dress, free people
♥ gray sweater, aerie
♥ red tights, urban outfitters
♥ black boots
♥ a chain! with my grandma's class ring on it! I think it's awesome.

Also: I'm a little behind, but I am addicted to this song!



I'm gonna go have some cake! I hope everyone else is enjoying their day!
But first, for kicks, tell me about your best birthday!

xx
Nikkidee :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

C-C-C-Comment! :]

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails