December 30, 2010

bitches, man

Why is it that almost EVERYONE affiliated with the fashion industry is a total beeeeeeetch? I realize that "that's just how the industry works" and all, but...why? It's completely unnecessary most of the time.  And actually, I really think that a lot of this new generation of fashion...uhh i hate the word "fashionistas". Aspiring fashion people? I really think that a lot of the new aspiring fashion people are way more positive and open to change, however many people still have a snooty and bitchy attitude- even among young people. So why are we just letting this continue? People are constantly using the excuse of "well that's just how the industry works"- I hear it all the time, even from people my age and even in school from my teachers. Welllp, my question is why? Why can't we change it? We're the new up and comers, right? We're supposed to be making things better.
I love change.
Seriously though, can we try and be more positive, open-minded, and generally nicer? This world is crazy and fast-paced but there's no need to conform to that fashion bitch stereotype.
I wanted to end this post with a clip of the kid in the movie Say Anything who goes "bitches, man", but I couldn't find it anywhere online. so oh well...bitches, man.


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. sppeeakkkkss the the troof meng! fuck what you heard bitches make way nikki is gunna pull a yes we can on these "fashionistas"

    ReplyDelete

C-C-C-Comment! :]

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails