June 11, 2011

International Lolita Day NYC

Heya! So last weekend I went to an International Lolita Day NYC meet-up.
It took place at the 
Kinokuniya Bookstore near Bryant Park. The bookstore is amazing! It is two floors of pure awesomeness- English, Japanese, Korean, and other international fashion magazines, art and design books, even some apparel and toys.  I met a friendly group of the most adorable girls (and a couple of guys!) that I have ever seen!



I don't own any real Lolita or Lolita designer clothes, so I wore my own interpretation of the sweet Lolita style.   :]


Wearing:
♥ H&M Tank Top (I think?)
♥ LF white vest
♥ Rodarte for Target skirt I got on ebay
♥ Jeffrey Campbell flats
♥ white bow in my hair
♥ Fossil bag with Japanese charms I got a few years ago at some store on 14th street

Were you at this event? Did you go to a similar meetup in your area? Share your story in the comments!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

C-C-C-Comment! :]

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails