July 30, 2008

Art Supplies

Okay, so the other day I went to Michael's craft store to look for art supplies. I'm starting a two week intensive fashion design course next week at Parson's School of Design, which is my ultimate dream school, and I had a supply list. It was a very long and specific list, and I couldn't find everything I needed at Michael's so I left. I went home and searched online at the websites of Sam Flax, Pearl Paint, Kate's Paperie, and other places and I still couldn't find everything I needed. It was really frustrating. Well, at least I found most of what I needed at Pearl Paint's website. It should be all shipped to me by the time I get home on thursday! Yay!

Does anyone out there have a place they swear by for art supplies?

Lovelovelove,
Nikkidee! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

C-C-C-Comment! :]

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails