July 29, 2008

Blogging Attempt, Take One

Blogblogblog.
Well I'm no stranger to putting my thoughts out on the interbot but I've never had a real-live true-story blog before. Let's see how this one goes.

To start out, I'm going to be a senior in high school. I'm planning on being a fashion design major and probably a writing minor. I'm madly in love with all things fashion, art and music. Feedback is my favorite thing ever.
So do it up!
I'm a "budding" fashion designer. I have a website at http://www.nikkidee.com/ where you can order something custom or choose from the things that change at random every now and then. I love technology and the internet because being connected all the time is fascinating to me; so of course I have accounts on facebook, myspace, twitter, livejournal, aol, and countless other places.

I'm going to be blogging on here about fashion, music, and whatever else tickles my fancy.
Okay, that's all for now!

Lovelovelove,
Nikkidee! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

C-C-C-Comment! :]

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails