August 1, 2008

Rockland Fest II


Rockland Fest II is coming up on Friday, August 9 and Saturday, August 10 and I want to go so bad! Big D and the Kids Table is playing and I'm really excited because I love them tons. Also playing are Red Light Green Light, who are very good and who I've seen play several times in New Jersey; and Sexy Heroes in Transit, who are absolutely hilarious and put on a really high-energy performance. They have a song about Luigi from the Mario Brothers video games and it's really funny. I'm also excited to see Patent Pending as well as lots of other awesome bands. So I'm really hoping to go, in the meantime I'll be rounding up some friends and more information. :]
Lovelovelove,
Nikkidee! :]


No comments:

Post a Comment

C-C-C-Comment! :]

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails