April 21, 2009

Poll Number One

You probably noticed that I added some polls to the sidebar on the right. I'll change them every now and then. I'm using them because I love feedback. I also may use the results for an article or something.
So, thanks to everyone who participated in the first poll! It seems that fashion advice is something that you guys want to see more of, followed by more music and more pictures! I'll do my best to incorporate more of all of the chosen topics, and I hope you continue to provide feedback and enjoy!

There is now also a box on the right sidebar under the Twitter updates where you can
email me !

So please, send me in a fashion question or dilemma, or anything else, and I'll do my best to answer it in a post!
Or, just email me telling me what you think of my blog! I'd love to know what you think of how I'm doing!
Thanks a bunch!

Is there any other feedback about what you'd like to see me write about? Leave it in a comment!

xx
Nikkidee! :]

P.S.: Please link me and tell all your friends about Wishful Thinking! Hopefully I'll have some buttons and banners available for use soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

C-C-C-Comment! :]

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails