May 7, 2009

Busybee Status

Ohhh man I haven't posted in a while, have I?

Things I have been doing lately: Various concerts- including the Bamboozle Festival, Alternative Press Tour, and Lady Gaga; Massive amounts of scholarship essays and school assignments; my high school art show, independent study projects, preparing for performances in my school's talent show and my drama club's Cabaret Night, and my dance recital; other senior-y responsibilities; cleanin'..etc! So as you can see I've been super busy, and I'm really sorry I haven't been postin' lately!

However I have been on twitter and I usually update at least once a day because I can access it from my phone wherever I am. 0;]

Well here's a list of posts that are COMINGGGG SOOONNN :]
♥ my rundown on the Bamboozle festival!
♥ new Style Crush
♥ some other thingsss :]
♥ pictures from the Lady Gaga show in NYC!

[Here's a teaser photo :] ]


iiiight, see you all later!

xx!
Nikkidee :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

C-C-C-Comment! :]

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails