August 4, 2009

Astrology: Mystic Medusa

I've been lurking on the website Mystic Medusa a bit lately and I really like it. The people who comment on it seem to really know what they are talking about. There are some interesting, articles and the comments are often pretty hilarious. If you're into astrology I definitely recommend checking it out. I've always been pretty into it, I find most people's signs to be right on. I don't live my life by horoscopes but I do think it's interesting to take them into consideration sometimes, especially in retrospect. It can be cool to see if they are right on or way off.
I am a Sagittarius and I think that most of the personality traits, etc. that come along with being a Sagittarius definitely line up with me. For example: really optimistic, loves traveling, thinks big, gets bored easily, can be brutally honest.


I love Hello Kitty :]

There are tons of cool astrology sites on the interwebs.
I found this a while ago; How to Spot a Sagittarius, etc. They are all pretty funny, especially if you know what signs you and your friends are:

And the always fabulous Gala Darling wrote this waaaay back in April 2008:
I think it's great and the outfits are awesome. I've been wanting paper crane jewelry since I first read this! And I am toootally all about boots! :]

So what do you think about Astrology? And what's yo sign? ;]

xx

Nikkidee! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

C-C-C-Comment! :]

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails