July 30, 2009

Things I Love This Week! :]




My brother and I thought of an idea for a new energy drink, and I had some photoshop fun  ;]


♥ I decided to name my possible future children after paint colors.
Ex: Lazule, Cy Anne, Sienna, Indigo, Alzaron.         haha!

♥ My friend Marc drew me! How cool is that??? I have such awesomely talented friends.




♥ Mermaid in a Manhole says: Stop!

I was accepted as a Greenpeace campus coordinator! So awesome! :]




♥ Warped Tour is working hard and doing so many eco-positive things this year!
 
 They are working with EarthEco International to help clean up their tour!
 
♪ They use solar soundsystems
♪  They encourage everyone to recycle cell phones, bottles, etc.

Become an ecoRoadie here

♥ Thanks Warped Tour 2009! I had so much fun!

What are you loving this week?

xx
Nikkidee! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

C-C-C-Comment! :]

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails