January 12, 2012

What I Wore: Birthday Edition

Hello there my sweet bonbons. It's been a while! I'm returning from my little Winter Break writing hiatus and my resolution is to have a more regular updating schedule this year.
My birthday was a few weeks ago (okay, it was in December), so I thought that I'd share some fun pics.

Um, this is one of the only picture of what I was wearing at my party....
♥ black tights
♥ purple and gold polka dotted minidress
♥ Hot Pink Sequined Minnie Mouse ears that almost everyone at the party ended up wearing
♥ no shoes!  because the party never ended up leaving my apartment, hahha!


Check out this beautiful cake that my friends gave me. Thanks so much Mika and Raj, it was delicious! (Also yes that is a magazine tear out of Ellie Goulding)

SO EXCITED about the X-Men glass that was my gift to myself, and coconut cupcake given to me by my bodega dude across the street! what a sweetie.

This is what I wore during the day of my birthday-it was freezing outside!
Those stripey Uniqlo Heat Tech tights are my JAM in the wintertime.

What kinds of things do you love to wear on your birthday?

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. cute outfit :D ur blog is lovely :) followed!

    xoxo

    jadore-la-couture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

C-C-C-Comment! :]

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails