November 29, 2009

Black Friday

Hello lovelies!


I'm back in the city and I had a great weekend upstate for Thanksgiving.  I got to see some friends, hang out with my family, and relax a bit before returning to school.


On Friday I went to the Woodbury Commons.  It was extremely crowded and busy!  Many of my friends worked longgg shifts on Black Friday, so I went to visit them and check out the sales. Honestly, the sales weren't that great but I had fun anyway.
I didn't end up buying anything, but I took some cute pictures!



We had to park across the street and walk through this weird pathway and over a bridge!

My roomie









My friend Sarah


On another note, I painted my nails last week. They were inspired by the Museum of Modern Art, but everyone tells me they look Christmas-y.
Now they're all stained pink from my hair dye!


What did you do this weekend?


xx Nikkidee! :]

1 comment:

C-C-C-Comment! :]

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails