June 21, 2010

Musical Clothes: Daft Punk is Playing at My House

I'm starting a new segment where I am going to create outfits, either on Polyvore or in real life, based on a song, band, or concert and post pictures here!
Music can greatly influence fashion, and I often listen to music while I am getting dressed and ready. Music can influence a person's mood and it can definitely influence their outfit! I would probably wear something quite different if I was listening to The Cure while I was getting ready, than if I was listening to Britney Spears.

If you have a song you would like me to make an outfit for, let me know in the comments or in an email. Feel free to send me ideas.

This first outfit was made in Polyvore and is based on the song "Daft Punk is Playing at My House" by LCD Soundsystem.
This is what I would wear if Daft Punk was actually playing at my house. It was definitely influenced by the music video!



Does the music you listen to ever influence the way you dress?

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. verrrry nice! I have never heard this song before, however I am a HUGE Daft Punk fan and this outfit is perfect for boppin along to One More Time and Technologic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ehi! it's ute your blog! follow me on bloglovin' at dressapple.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Igotloveonmy4head: Thank you! I love Daft Punk too: perfect dancing music :D

    Ilenia: thanks very much!

    ReplyDelete

C-C-C-Comment! :]

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails