July 1, 2009

Summer Styles

How To Wear... the simple way :]

Big Glasses

big glasses dress
Add some nerdiness to a girly look! :]
big glasses dress by nikkidee on Polyvore.com

Dressed Up Gladiator Shoes
Summer 2
The zippers and blue color make these shoes an especially cool variation of the gladiator sandal trend.
Summer 2 by nikkidee on Polyvore.com

One-Shouldered Dress

Summer 3
Keep it simple with one bold accessory, like a bracelet or ring.
Summer 3 by nikkidee on Polyvore.com

Playsuit

Summer 5
Wear flip flops to dress it down or heels to dress it up- and I think playsuits look supercool with a belt.
Summer 5 by nikkidee on Polyvore.com

Crop Top

Summer 6
The 90's are back already! You can do so much with this trend..just keep it classy! :]
Summer 6 by nikkidee featuring Dorothy Perkins

So, there is my take on some of the hot trends for this summer. What do you think?
Also, I'm going on vacation today, but I'll hopefully still have internet access. So the next time you hear from me, I'll be in Miami, Florida!
xx
Nikkidee! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

C-C-C-Comment! :]

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails