July 14, 2009

Operation Stay Fit For Summer!




During the school year I take dance classes all week and I love everything about it. I usually take summer classes as well, but... Last summer I switched studios. So I didn't take dance classes in the summer, and I didn't have any kind of set exercise routine. When I went back to dance in September, I felt so out of shape!
So this summer, I've started what I'm calling
"Operation Stay Fit For Summer" !
The plan is to do some form of exercise every day, preferably outside, and to make it fun. I've started running in the morning, with a friend or by myself.




It's a great way to start the day, being outside and thinking while waking up your body. It
also gives you a feeling that you've accomplished something that day. Also, typical forms of exercise like sit-ups are more enjoyable when you're with a friend in the sun!
Playing music also helps, especially if it's the kind of music that makes you want to dance!

What are some ways that you plan to stay active during the summer?

xx
Nikkidee! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

C-C-C-Comment! :]

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails