July 11, 2009

Things I Love This Week! :]

Helloooo, here are some things I love this week :]

♥ The anniversary of John Lennon and Yoko Ono's Bed-In For Peace.

♥ ZOMGZ ROFLMAO LOLZ Probably one of the funniest things ever, Snacks and Shit: Ridiculous Rap Lyrics.

Fireworks on the beach!



Cuban food! Cuban fritas + jugo de mango = muy delicioso!



♥ Cuban figures of speech! One of my favorite examples is "Vamos a echar un pie".  It literally translates to "let's go throw a foot", but it's meant as "Let's dance!"

The Big Bad Beetleborgs Movie! Something reminded me of it the other day, but I couldn't remember what it was from.... and now I remember! I used to watch it all the time when I was younger.


Serious conversations about nerdy topics! Examples: Power Rangers, Ninja Turtles, what to do if your friend turns into a zombie... Like, if zombie-ism is a virus, then the zombies eat people to try to get the virus to spread. So if your friend is a zombie, but still coherent, you could totally find a way around them eating people, since zombies don't need to eat. See? Totally nerdy, but TOTALLY RIGHT.

♥ Taking time for myself to just sit down and write.  It really helps me clear my head and having a creative outlet always feels great.

Text Messaging. Hello technology, I love you.

Ultimate Frisbee! I'm really not that good at it at all, but it is sooo much fun.

Malcolm in the Middle. "You're not the boss of me nowww" Best show ever.


Woo, this is a really big list! Yay!

"Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom."
-Marcel Proust


What are you totally, absolutely loooooving this week?

xx
Nikkidee! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

C-C-C-Comment! :]

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails