December 22, 2009

Thrifty Finds!




I am attending an ugly sweater party this Sunday.  Therefore, I went to Goodwill to find something to wear. I will post the sweater after the party, but right now I'm mega in love with something else I bought there. I found the CUTEST SHOES EVER!
They are Harajuku Lovers, they were (pretty much) my size and they were only ten dollars.
Ummm SCORE!



Check out the cute!




This is what I wore today with my new shoes.
Also, you can find and hype this outfit on my LOOKBOOK. ;]


Hooray for unexpected finds!
I also found some other silly things there:



Graffiti on the wall in red crayon.  Poor kid, why would his parents name him Bighead?!
hahaha





This creepy, staring, blue eyed cat figurine.


Oh, and one more thing:


Merry Christmas!


Love you!


xx, Nikkidee! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

C-C-C-Comment! :]

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails